- Change activity dates in one place with The “Dates” Report
- Letting Students Upload Directly to a Folder
- Check Forum Posts in Student Profiles
- “Move Right” and “Move Left” for visual organization
- A little HTML can go a long way
This Video is posted at Stream. Click here to learn more about Stream.
4 thoughts on “Five Things: Moodle tips and tricks — Josh Moon”
I really like the solid line, but it is too thin and grey. I recommend a thinker line in K orange…
OMG! So useful, even for a veteran moodler! Thank you!
A thicker, orange line is good, Patrik, but it requires a bit more HTML. I wanted to keep it simple. If you want to code it, go for it!
Here’s one way to get the thicker orange line 🙂
inside the angle brackets of the hr tag, paste